QUICK AND DEPENDABLE
Pneumatic cylinders are specified for applications where clean, oil-free operation is a must. When compressed air is readily available and space for fluid storage is at a premium, pneumatics are the configuration of choice.
Anker Holth designs its pneumatic cylinder heads with a unique cylinder cartridge which provides an excellent seal and a greater than average bearing area to resist side load stress. This design ensures both reliability and longer seal life.
- Bores: 1" up to 80" (25 mm to 2,032 mm)
- Strokes: 1/8" up to 60' (3 mm to 18,000 mm)
- Sizes: Imperial or Metric
- Pressure: Up to 250 PSI (18 bar)
- Temperature: -60° F to 600° F (-50° C to 315° C)
- Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Special Alloys
- Rod Material: Steel with hard chrome plating
- Type: Air
- Rods available in Stainless Steel or with CERAMAGTM Ceramic Rod Coating, Nickel/Chrome and other coatings upon request
Live customer service agents are standing by to receive your call Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Call us now at +1 (800) 387-3834.
Or click on Request a quote to submit your request directly to one of our representatives. Anker Holth will return your quote within 1 business day.