Heavy Duty / Mill Type Cylinders
RUGGED CONSTRUCTION, GUARANTEED LONG LIFE
The Anker Holth Heavy Duty cylinder line is built to withstand the world’s harshest conditions, including exposure to extreme temperatures, abrasion, corrosion or submersion. Anker Holth Heavy Duty mill-type cylinders will meet or exceed the most stringent international codes and standards for safety while ensuring an industry leading service life.
- Bores: 1" up to 80" (25 mm to 2,032 mm)
- Strokes: 1/8" up to 60' (3 mm to 18,000 mm)
- Sizes: Imperial or Metric
- Pressure: Up to 5,000 PSI (350 bar)
- Temperature: -60° F to 600° F (-50° C to 315° C)
- Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Special Alloys
- Rod Material: Steel with hard chrome plating
- Rods are available with CERAMAGTM Ceramic Rod Coating, Nickel/Chrome and other coatings upon request.
Live customer service agents are standing by to receive your call Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Call us now at +1 (800) 387-3834.
Or click on Request a quote to submit your request directly to one of our representatives. Anker Holth will return your quote within 1 business day.