STURDY AND STREAMLINED
Tie-rod cylinders employ high-strength steel tie-rods to secure the two end caps together and are usually employed in light to medium duty factory applications. Anker Holth tie-rod cylinders are offered in 17 different mounting styles to suit your requirements.
The National Fluid Power Association (NFPA) has provided a range of standard sizes for tie-rod cylinders allowing interchangeability within existing mounting locations.
Anker Holth manufactures an extensive line of tie-rod cylinders in NFPA standard and custom sizes. We offer a superior design featuring metal to metal cushions as standard, instead of floating cushions or cushion seals. This feature ensures that the cushion will last the life of the cylinder.
- Bores: 1" up to 24" (25 mm to 610 mm)
- Strokes: 1/8" up to 20' (3 mm to 6,100 mm)
- Sizes: Imperial or Metric
- Pressure: Up to 5,000 PSI (350 bar)
- Temperature: -60° F to 600° F (-50° C to 315° C)
- Type: Heavy Duty, Air and Hydraulic
- Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Special Alloys
- Rod Material: Steel with hard chrome plating
- Polyurethane Rod Wipers
- Self-Adjusting Packing
Live customer service agents are standing by to receive your call Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Call us now at +1 (800) 387-3834.
Or click on Request a quote to submit your request directly to one of our representatives. Anker Holth will return your quote within 1 business day.