Industrial applications that call for components which rotate at high speed to be then linearly engaged with great force require a rotating hydraulic cylinder. These cylinders are employed extensively in the metals industry for rolling mill applications. The design of the rotating cylinder enables lateral shifting to hold the mandrill tight against the inside of a coil, while the mandrill and cylinder rotate at very high speed.
- Bores: 3" up to 30" (75 mm to 750 mm)
- Strokes: 2" up to 36" (50 mm to 900 mm)
- Sizes: Imperial or Metric
- Pressure: Up to 5,000 PSI (350 bar)
- Temperature: -60° F to 600° F (-50° C to 315° C)
- Type: Heavy Duty, Air and Hydraulic
- Material: Steel, Stainless Steel, Special Alloys
- Rod Material: Steel with hard chrome plating
- One-piece piston
- Non-rotating hydraulic oil distributor standard
- Self-adjusting packing
Live customer service agents are standing by to receive your call Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Call us now at +1 (800) 387-3834.
Or click on Request a quote to submit your request directly to one of our representatives. Anker Holth will return your quote within 1 business day.