EXTENDED DURABILITY IN TIGHT SPACES
Telescopic cylinders feature a multi-stage rod built of a series of nested steel tubes of progressively smaller diameter. This special design of hydraulic cylinder provides exceptional travel from a highly compact retracted length. Typically the collapsed length of a telescopic cylinder is 20% to 40% of the fully extended length, depending on the number of stages.
The ability to extend from a minimal retracted size makes Anker Holth Telescopic Cylinders ideal for applications where space constraints inhibit the use of conventional single-stage cylinders.
- Bores: 2" up to 30" (50 mm to 762 mm)
- Strokes: 2' or more to meet size and stroke requirements
- Sizes: Imperial or Metric
- Pressure: Up to 5,000 PSI (350 bar)
- Temperature: -60° F to 600° F (-50° C to 315° C)
- Material: Steel, Stainless steel, Special alloys
- Rod Material: Steel with hard chrome plating
- Type: Air or Hydraulic
- Rods are available in Stainless Steel or with CERAMAGTM Ceramic Rod Coating, Nickel/Chrome and other coatings upon request
Live customer service agents are standing by to receive your call Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Call us now at +1 (800) 387-3834.
Or click on Request a quote to submit your request directly to one of our representatives. Anker Holth will return your quote within 1 business day.